Essential to know
- Basic tricks
- Skin Care
- One a week, every woman should use a hydrating face mask, according to Mzia Shiman who is a professional facialist. To draw moisture to the skin, use a face mask that has hyaluronic acid. Women who are over 40 should get facial done less often because the oil production of their skin slows down at this age which means blocked pores are not that much a problem as it was in their jasminelive younger years. Instead, Allure magazine continues, the best beauty tip for them is using salicylic acid based cleanser for keeping their skin clear.
- Hair Care
- Shampooing every other day is an important step for keeping your hair looking good, according to Allure. The shine of your hair and its health depends on the natural oils of your hair. Before you put your shampoo on your hair, drench it thoroughly. Make sure to rub the shampoo on the scalp as that will make sure the ends are not drying up. The best Jasminlive tips for hair care is using coldest water possible for rinsing the shampoo off as that closes the cuticle and produces shinier hair.
- Eye Shadow
- Every Streamate woman should go for shades that go well with their eye's natural color. For that, it is important to choose a shade that is dramatically opposite to their eye color in a color wheel. For example, those with blue eyes should choose soft peaches and warm browns. Those who have grey eyes, one of the best beauty tips for them is to use purples and cool browns while those with green eyes should make them prominent by using deep purples, deep peaches and golden browns. But it is the live jasmin girls with brown eyes who are the winner, according to Jones, as they can wear any shade!
- One of the best beauty tips for those with thin lips, according to Jones, is using a light colored lipstick. For those with fuller lips, the lipstick can be both dark and light shades. To start with, first fill your lips with a natural toned lip pencil and then apply a small amount of concealer on the bottom and top lips. This will make the area look light after lipstick is applied on it giving it a fuller and pouty look. To complete the Jasmin live look, add a dash of shimmery, light lip gloss.
Few Simple Rules
Stay Well Hydrated Throughout the Day
Water is the basis of all life on Earth. All living things need it, even more so than food. Do whatever it takes to drink eight glasses of water each day. There is no excuse for failing this guideline. Convenient water bottles can be had for a few dollars, and they are light in weight, so there will be no significant weight hit on your daily carry pack. Drinking water is the single most important thing you can do of all the beauty tips for your face.
Cut Out Junk Food From Your Regular Eating Habits
This tip is another no-brainer. Nobody needs junk food anyways. Yes, it does taste good, and it's so addictive too, but do you want facial beauty tips, or do you want an expanding waistline? There are tons of chemicals that are sure to add years to your face. Go for the good nutrients instead. Eat more veggies, eat more fruit.
Snuff Out That Cigarette - Permanently
A healthy lifestyle radiates outwards through a healthy face. If things inside your body are healthy, then your outer body will reflect that too. Smoking causes the lungs to form a ton of free radicals. This then results in the inflammatory response throughout the rest of the body, marked by swelling and redness. Put it this way, in more simple terms, do you see beautiful women puffing all day on those cancer sticks? Enough said.
Apply Sunblock to All Exposed Areas
Wear sunblock whenever you go outside. Even if the forecast calls for cloudy conditions, because Ultraviolet A rays (UVA) can penetrate smog, glass, and clouds. The minimum sun-protection factor (SPF) you should be wearing must be fifteen, and is best applied at least thirty minutes before you head out. Apply the sunscreen not only to your face, but to your neck, arms, and even the tops of your feet should you decide to wear sandals for the day.
Exercise Daily for Thirty Minutes
Force yourself to head out for a jog or brisk walk. Take the stairs instead of the elevators. There's a bunch of ways to get moving. You should aim for at least half an hour. Start at a low intensity and grow from there. Your body will be invigorated, the waistline will slim down, and you'll look great in that bikini you've got tucked in your closet you've been meaning to wear for the longest time.
These tips for your face were never meant to be easy, but in the end, when you look in the mirror years from now, would it have been worth it? I'm sure the answer is a resounding affirmative, though it is necessary to start now, so be sure and follow these suggestions today!
Basic beauty advices
As we become older, the signs of aging start developing. Saggy skin, bags under the eyes, wrinkles, age spots and forehead lines are the signs of aging. Aging is unavoidable but it does not mean one should look old.
There are things which can help anyone look younger. Let us reveal some beauty secrets.
• Lipstick shades should not be matte, because their traces remain in the fine lip lines. Creamy lipsticks or lip glosses are better.
• As with matte lipsticks, the traces of powder blushes and shadows remain in the fine lines on the skin. Also dry looking skin is a sign of aging. Therefore, creamy blushes and creamy shadows are better and they give the skin a plumy look.
• Curled lashes look good. First, mascara should be applied and allowed to dry, and then the lashes can be curled up.
• Hair length should be between the chin and the shoulders.
• Eyebrows should not be over plucked as they do not grow well after excessive plucking.
• Less make up is better as makeup should not be used to cover the age.
• Alcohol intake and smoking should be decreased to a minimum.
• Teeth may become yellow due to drinks like red wine, tea and coffee. They can be whitened by using over the counter teeth whiteners.
• Adequate and sound sleep at night also helps in looking younger. Due to lack of sleep the skin looks dry and the face looks shapeless.
• Apart from beauty and tips to look young, standing straight is also important to look and feel young.
• Well balanced diet is helpful in younger looks. As with age, the metabolism becomes slower and increase in weight is more obvious. There should be control on weight increase. To control weight, life style should not become sedentary.
• Along with diet, regular exercise is also important. This helps with better blood circulation. Due to this, nutrients reach to the extremities and toxic products are removed. The type of exercise is not important. Just being active is also an exercise.
• Techniques to reduce stress (stress relaxation techniques) should be learned as stress makes an individual look older.
Besides these beauty secrets, there are products which can turn around the signs of aging and help you look younger.
Collagen is a substance present in skin which helps in looking younger. Several creams from animal sources are available but these large molecules can not penetrate the skin. Therefore substances which stimulate the production of collagen and can penetrate the skin are more useful. Cynergy TK is one such natural ingredient. Same is for hyaluronic acid. Phytessence Wakame is the ingredient helpful in increasing the elasticity of skin. Free radicals production increases with age. Antioxidants which are present in fruits and vegetables scavenge free radicals. Therefore, antioxidants also make one look younger. Creams containing antioxidants help in reducing signs of aging from outside.
We use them every day, but we know what cosmetics are?
Women have been wearing cosmetics for thousands of years. Archaeologists have evidence of men and women using cosmetics in Egypt over 6000 years ago! Wealthy Egyptian women would paint their nails, massage their faces with creams and oils, apply lipstick and eyeliner, and even color their hair. Obviously, things haven't changed that much over the last few millennia!
How Do You Put Cosmetics On?
The most important thing you can do when applying makeup is to start with a clean face. A clean face gives you the perfect palate for applying the rest of your cosmetics. A dirty face, on the other hand, will make it much more difficult. A clean face will also help keep your skin look clear and healthy.
After you have thoroughly cleaned your face, apply foundation smoothly and evenly. When applied correctly, it should not look like you're wearing foundation. The purpose of foundation is to smooth out your skin colors to cover up any blemishes and to help you put your cosmetics on better. Your face should feel light and natural. If it is obvious that you're wearing foundation, or if your face feels like it's covered with guck, then you've put too much on. Also consider if you have the right type of foundation. To work properly, the foundation has to match your skin tone as closely as possible. If you are having trouble picking the right color of foundation, talk to a cosmetics consultant at one of the cosmetics counters at your local department store. If you've only put a bit too much foundation on, you can blot at your skin with some toilet paper to remove the excess foundation without having to start from scratch.
If required, you can then apply some concealer to your face with your fingers. Concealer can be particularly useful around your eyes so any dark circles don't have you confused for a racoon! No matter where you use concealer, always remember to blend, blend, blend. If the concealer is not blended into the rest of your face, it will only draw attention to the spots your are attempting to cover up.
It is only after you've washed your face and applied foundation and concealer that you're ready to move on to the more noticeable cosmetics such as eyeliner, eye shadow, mascara, blush and lipstick.
What are Cosmetics Made Of?
The ancient Egyptians mainly made their cosmetics from clay and oils (with the occasional dash of mercury). Modern cosmetics are made from an unbelievable array of products. Lipstick often contains fish by-products and blush can contain mica, a translucent mineral! While the Food and Drug Administration controls what can be used in cosmetics, the precise ingredients are often protected as trade secrets.
If you really want to know what's going on your face, you can chose to buy organic cosmetics that will make their makeup from simple, natural materials. This can also be a useful strategy if you are concerns about animal testing. If you only want to buy cosmetics that have not been tested on animals, make sure to inquire whether the cosmetics you are purchasing were tested on animals or not.
Simple And Yet Effective Beauty Secrets
Free beauty tips is something everyone looks forward to. There are many ways you can make your skin and face look beautiful and healthy and here are some of them:
Your skin will look young and healthy if you take proper care of it. So your first beauty tip is a healthy diet which will supply your body with all the vital nutrients and vitamins needed to keep it looking beautiful. A research tip from Mayo Clinic suggest having a diet rich in vitamin C and low in carbohydrate and fats for keeping a younger looking skin for a long period of time. Next tip is using a sunscreen each and every time you go out and if staying longer in the sun, then reapply after 2 hours.
One of the best free beauty tips that everyone should follow is giving up on cigarette. When you smoke, oxygen does not rich your skin properly leading to damage to your collagen and elastin level in the skin. When you bath, do no use hot water but use cool water as that will save your skin from drying out. The next free beauty tips are regarding your soaps; never use harsh chemical ones but those that are made of natural moisturizing elements. Look for products with alpha hydroxyl acidsto which will help to remove the dead skin cells from your face. If you have acne problem, use soaps with benzoyl peroxide or salicylic acid.
Now for free beauty tips on hair care; to get that shiny and full hair you always admired, do not wash your hair with hot water but rinse off with cold or cool water which will seal the cuticles. That will add to the shine of the hair. Also which shampooing your hair, never use shampoos with sulfate but opt for those with minimal amount of chemicals which will prevent your hair from becoming too dry. Also do not shampoo the ends of the hair but only the roots. The next hair care tip is trimming the hair ends regularly which will prevent split end from happening. To stimulate the hair follicles and help in the growth of the hair, massage your scalp regularly which will increase the circulation of blood to the area. The last tip on hair care is using a wide toothed comb for detangling your hair and also using natural boar-bristle brush. The latter one distributes the natural oils of your hair down its shaft which increases your hair's shine and strength.
The last group of free beauty tips is on how to put your makeup perfectly. With perfect makeup, you can enhance the natural beauty of your face. To start with, apply a primer to your skin before putting on the foundation which will even out your skin tone and filling any scar or wrinkle you have. To provide a natural glow to your face mix a little bit of liquid highlighter to your foundation. To provide that airbrushed look to your face, Life Tips website suggests using light-reflective particle enriched powder. One of the most important free beauty tips that you should follow is using concealer to cover up your dark circles under the eyes and broken capillaries around your nose.
It can also be used as a highlighter; just add it to the center of your forehead, go down the nose and then on the center of your chin. Do not forget to add it to your cheekbones as well. To contour the face, add a concealer or foundation which is a shade darker than your natural skin color under your cheekbone, on the sides of your nose and under your chin. To make the eyes "pop", use white or black eyeliner on the inner rims of your eyes. To add structure to your entire face, use a natural-looking pencil, powder or gel to define your eyebrows. Start from the inner corner of your eyes and end at the outer edge of your eyes where the pencil is at an angle to your nostril. The last free beauty tip is for opening up your eyes; for that use highlighter under the brow bones as well as on the inner corners of your eyes.